REET 2021 Online Application- BSER has been started REET Exam 2021 Online Application at the official website i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2021. Candidates can apply online for REET Level 1 & Level 2 form up to 04th February 2021 (Challan Date) and the final form submission date is 08th February 2021
रीट परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया जल्दी ही शुरू होने की संभावना है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अंतिम तिथि से पहले आवेदन कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
After a long time wait, the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has started an online application form for REET Exam. In Rajasthan, BSER REET is now the most awaited exam and it is in trend since January 2017. REET Online application form link is activated and will end on the last date. REET Exam will be held on the various exam centers (As per notification)
Before apply online, the candidate should be checked out for REET notification 2021. BSER had released a notification on the official website of the Rajasthan Education Board. Read complete notification and ensure your eligibility for the REET exam.
REET 2021 Apply Online Application Form
For Level 2, the Candidate should be graduated and having a degree in B.Ed. course or its equivalent. Candidate must have a minimum of 50% in graduation and relaxation in percentage is applicable according to government rule.
REET exam pattern & syllabus are also released on the official website. Board has released the syllabus for both levels i.e. Level 1 & Level 2 and subject wise also. The candidate may check out the best coaching institute in your city.
How to Apply Online REET- Important Steps –
- The candidate should download the notification and completely read it. The download link for notification is mentioned above.
- Visit the official website i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2021 or clicks on apply online for the REET Exam link which is written below the paragraph.
- Choose the application fee payment method between two i.e. Via E-Mitra or Card/Net Banking
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, father’s name, Date of birth, Secondary marks, Senior Secondary Marks, Graduation & B.Ed. info etc
- Upload your photo and signature
- Accept terms & condition and submit the application form
- ‘Take a print out for future use i.e. to download admit card, to check REET exam result, etc
Thank you for visiting the “REET 2019 Apply Online Application Form -rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2021. Please share this article on Facebook, Google plus, etc