RPSC School Lecturer Apply Online 2021– Required steps (How to apply) to fill online application () for RPSC school teacher vacancies at rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Good News for postgraduate students, RPSC school teacher online application form will be soon in 2021. Candidates can apply online through RPSC’s online web portal i.e. rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in. RPSC Application form last date is 2021. The candidate should be filled the online application form before the last date. Candidates are advised that they should be read school teacher notification carefully before applying online and sure your eligibility.
The basic problem for some candidates is how to apply or which steps are should be followed to apply online for RPSC school teacher vacancies. You may also check out subject wise vacancies and syllabus for the same.
How to apply online for school lecturer exam 2021
We are publishing some important points and information to apply online.
- Candidate should have photo and sign before apply online- Photo should be passport size and size of photo image should be between 15KB to 200KB. Photo formats are only JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF and no other format will be accepted.
- Candidate should have the signature image and having the sign in both languages Hindi & English. The signature image should be between 03KB to 100KB. Photo formats are only JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF and no other format will be accepted
- Choose your payment mode i.e. Pay using NET Banking or Pay using EMitra/CSC Kioske/e-m
- For Net banking payment option, you will be required pay after online application form.
- For EMitra payment, you should be paid before applying online.
- Next Option will be “Have you applied for any online examination at RPSC” then choose yes or no. For yes, basic information will be auto-filled by RPSC system. For no option, you should be filled all required information manually.
Snapshots of a demo application form are attached below.
Related Articles –
Thank you for visiting “Apply Online RPSC School Lecturer 2021– rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in ”. If you like this articles than share this article on social networks.