BSER has been started REET 2015 online application form at education.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2015 & candidate may apply online for REET exam up to 21 December 2015.
After long time wait, Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has started online application form for REET Exam. In Rajasthan, BSER REET is now most awaited exam and it is in trend since January 2015. Online application form link is activated and may go for the same up to 21 December 2015. REET Exam will be held on 07 February 2016.
Before apply online, candidate should be checked out REET notification 2015. BSER had released notification on official website of Rajasthan Education Board on 30 October 2015. Read complete notification and ensure your eligibility for REET exam.
REET 2015 Apply Online Application Form
For Level 2, Candidate should be graduated and having degree in B.Ed. course or its equivalent. Candidate must have minimum 50% in graduation and relaxation in percentage is applicable according to government rule.
REET exam pattern & syllabus are also released on official website. Board has released syllabus for both levels i.e. Level 1 & Level 2 and subject wise also. Candidate may check out best coaching institute in your city.
REET Apply Online Steps –
- Candidate should be download notification and complete read it. Download link for notification is mentioned above.
- Visit official website i.e. education.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2015 or clicks on apply online for REET Exam link which is written below the paragraph.
- Choose application fee payment method between two i.e. Via EMitra or Card/Net Banking
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, fathers name, Date of birth, Secondary marks, Senior Secondary Marks, Graduation & B.Ed. info etc
- Upload your photo and signature
- Accept terms & condition and submit application form
- ‘Take a print out for future use i.e. to download admit card, to check REET exam result etc
Thank you for visiting “REET 2015 Apply Online Application Form –education.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2015”. Please share this article on Facebook, Google plus etc