REET 2017 Online Application- BSER has been started REET Exam 2017 Online Application at official website i.e. www.reetbser.com. Candidates can apply online for REET Level 1 & Level 2 from 06 November to 04 December 2017 (Challan Date) and final form submission date 07 December 2017.
28 November 2017 News Update on REET Application Form Last Date – Board has extended REET apply online last date up to 07 December 2017. But a candidate can only submit application fee for level 1 or level 2 or both up to 04th December 2017.
After long time wait, Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has started online application form for REET Exam. In Rajasthan, BSER REET is now most awaited exam and it is in trend since January 2017. REET Online application form link is activated and will end on 07 December 2017. REET Exam will be held on 11th February 2018 (As per notification)
Before apply online, the candidate should be checked out REET notification 2017. BSER had released notification on the official website of Rajasthan Education Board on 30 October 2017. Read complete notification and ensure your eligibility for REET exam.
REET 2017 Apply Online Application Form
For Level 2, Candidate should be graduated and having a degree in B.Ed. course or its equivalent. Candidate must have minimum 50% in graduation and relaxation in percentage is applicable according to government rule.
REET exam pattern & syllabus are also released on the official website. Board has released syllabus for both levels i.e. Level 1 & Level 2 and subject wise also. The candidate may check out best coaching institute in your city.
How to Apply Online REET- Important Steps –
- Candidate should be download notification and completely read it. Download link for notification is mentioned above.
- Visit official website i.e. www.reetbser.com or clicks on apply online for REET Exam link which is written below the paragraph.
- Choose application fee payment method between two i.e. Via E-Mitra or Card/Net Banking
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, fathers name, Date of birth, Secondary marks, Senior Secondary Marks, Graduation & B.Ed. info etc
- Upload your photo and signature
- Accept terms & condition and submit application form
- ‘Take a print out for future use i.e. to download admit card, to check REET exam result etc
Thank you for visiting “REET 2017 Apply Online Application Form –www.reetbser.com”. Please share this article on Facebook, Google plus etc